GPS Economic Monitor
Greater Palm Springs Economic Monitor is a bi-monthly publication designed for busy people who want to know and follow the facts about the Greater Palm Springs/Coachella Valley economy and what it means without bias or editorializing.
$375.00 / year
GPS Economic Monitor covers essentially all sectors of the desert economy, including the latest data and intel about:
- commercial and residential real estate developments;
- taxable/retail sales;
- employment and labor force;
- housing and home sales;
- hotels and tourism;
- land use and transactions;
- agriculture, and;
- anything else of high magnitude affecting the regional economy.
Get the data and intel you need to understand the business and economic dynamics shaping the Greater Palm Springs desert region.
- Annual subscription delivers 24 issues/year to your inbox (2 per month)
- View and print each edition via your personal online document portal
- $375 per annual subscription
Contact us for multiple subscriber accounts